Pages

4-8-15-16-23-42

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Family Portrait (dark)



A cute little Lost class picture day type scenario I came up with. I got tired of seeing that every photoshopped Lost picture on the net used the promo shots for the show and not actual screenshots. So I dedicated myself to only using screenshots from actual episodes at last count I used 96 separate shots. Every single character and background item is taken directly from the show NO PROMO SHOTS.
It started out with just the main cast and I just couldn't stop, I ended up adding most every character of any significance that ever set foot on the island. Put quite a bit of time into this one, though I'll admit there are a couple missing characters. Due to discrepancies between computer monitor brightness' I made two versions, a lighter and a darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment